3.11.2012

That boy of mine

James has grown up so much lately! Or in his words, "Mom I'm getting bigger everyday!". He loves to use his imagination and pretend. His vocabulary is leaps and bounds from where it was 6 months ago, and he has a memory like his father. Just like Matt, he randomly quotes his movies, and most of the time I have to ask Matt (when he gets home from school) where the quotes come from. He loves to quote Cars, Kung Fu Panda, and any other movie. Today he quoted the movie, Land Before Time, and we rarely watch that one! Here are some pictures of him this past month and a half:

Today while I was getting Brooklyn dressed for church, I found James in the upstairs hallway- I asked him what he was doing and he said, "I'm Lightning McQueen. Vroom vroom!" Brooklyn's bathtub had transformed into his race car! :)

I asked him to smile for the camera and this is the face his gives me:

James is always able to find the coolest stick at the park- I think it may be a 6th sense to him!

He insisted that he wear his sunglasses because the sun was just too bright!

Future model? :)

No comments: