3.11.2012

James and Brooklyn

James is definitely 100% boy, but there are little moments everyday when I get to see a softer side of him- the moments that he is playing with his baby sister. Don't get me wrong, everyday I have to tell him at least once to "be soft" or "be nice", but there are so many times when he, on his own initiative, will get down on the ground with brooklyn and start making baby noises, trying to talk to Brooklyn. He loves to say, "Brooklyn watch me" followed by a funky dance just to try to get Brooklyn to laugh (which usually works). He randomly likes to bring her toys and says, "Here you go Brooklyn". But my most favorite- when he puts his head close to Brooklyn's and says, "I love you Brooklyn". He is such a good brother and I am such a grateful mother!











1 comment:

Jennelle Marie said...

That is so adorable. What a good big brother :) love those pics.