3.26.2012

Potty Update #2

James has done amazingly well! I lost track of how many times he was gone to the potty once we hit 20 (he sits on the potty every 20 minutes and has gone every time- we are loading him up with liquids). He has only had two accidents- one at the very beginning and one when we let him watch one cartoon (he insisted that he didn't need to go... I should have known!).

But the best thing is what happened at nap-time: he went down at 1:00 and at 1:20 he came out of his room saying he needed to go to the potty! AND he stayed dry while sleeping!! Yahhooo!

Now we will wait and see what happens during the night... I am anxious and not expecting a lot... and they say that the second day is always worse than the first. I am not sure what I have such a pessimistic attitude towards this, but so far James is proving me wrong! Hopefully I will continue to have good news tomorrow!

No comments: