5.13.2011

Graduation!

I have a lot of reasons for why it took so long for me to graduate (I won’t mention all of them here now) but I now insist that the main reason why it took me so long to graduate is because I wanted to walk alongside my wonderful stud across the stage towards our diplomas. We were lucky to have Matt’s family here for graduation! I really am sad that I didn’t take very many pictures of while they were here- I can’t think of anything (HONESTLY) that makes me more happy than when we are with family enjoying ourselves. I stole these pictures from Matt’s parents I phones, but at least we have something!

I am a little bummed that James’ face is so white, but I still think this is a good family picture :)

IMG_0263a

Here we are with Matt’s dad, mom and little sister Amber:

IMG_0294a

I love this little guy SO much!

IMG_0295a

1 comment: