8.14.2010

Happy Birthday!

I had a fabulous birthday even though it did include going to work. I had a birthday party at work and got some DELICOUS pizza! When I came home we went out to one of my favorite chinese restuarants, and then we opened presents! Here is what I got from my WONDERFUL husband, Mauger family and Shipley family:

Yes- an Ipod touch! I was definitely not expecting this gift, but I absolutely love it! Thank you!


I really wanted cookbooks so I can try some new recipes when we get back to Provo- this book has AWESOME slow cooker recipes... I am so excited to try them!


I have a different edition of this cookbook, but I REALLY wanted this one because it has over 400 practical recipes that I will definitely try! Yum Yum!


I really wanted shorts because I don't have any. I hate my knees so I was able to find these shorts that just cover my knees and I love them! The ones that I have are this brand, but navy blue instead. (this picture isn't me)


I love love love these shorts also because they cover my knees and they are a chic blue jean look!


I also got a pair of these pants but they are khaki instead!

And the big ticket item...........


Yes, I had told my hubby that I wanted a camera, but I was definitely not thinking this nice! I am so excited and overwhelmed with all that I have to learn to be a professional with this camera. This is definitely my birthday, Christmas, Mothers Day, birthday again, and Christmas again gift! If anybody as any photography tips or suggestions, let me know! One day I hope to be good enough to maybe start a little business! :)