8.17.2010

Edited Pictures

So I have some editing software that came with my camera- I am still learning how to use it, and it doesn't compare to what photoshop cando, but I really enjoy messing with it. Here are some pictures that have been edited.

Here is Micaela, James' cousin. We went over to Micaela's pool the other day and these pictures are mostly from that trip.

Matt and James- I wish James' eyes were open, but it is a cute smile

Micaela- I wish I had that tan!

Matt and James again

Micaela and James swimming together


Uncle David and James pushing Uncle Adam under the water

Cousin Brooklynn chillin in her car seat after swimming

In black and white

Micaela

James after the pool

So this is the dog Einstein- he is a cute, VERY active Jack Russell. He has a long tail and likes to chase it. He can go around and around chasing it- this picture was taking while doing so :)

1 comment:

Jennifer Kremer Oliva said...

ummm... that dog does not look nice! just sayin...