1.10.2011

Thanksgiving 2010

I absolutely love holidays! We always have an opportunity to be with family and I just love the feelings I get when I am around the people I love! This year we stayed close to Provo and celebrated Thanksgiving with some of Matt's side of the family. We were sad that we couldn't spend Thanksgiving with my family or Matt's family in Alaska, but we did have fun with Stu, Ashley, Great grandma and grandpa Evans, and some of our other aunts, uncles and cousins. Here are just a couple pictures of Thanksgiving day:


James loved playing with great Uncle Curtis

IMG_2738a

Look at those handsome brothers!

IMG_2743b

Grandma-great Evans insisted that she help cook the Thanksgiving meal

IMG_2747a

 

Stu and Grandpa-great relaxing on the couch while the food is cooking.

IMG_2762a

I guess Dallin and Ashley got a little jealous of all of the attention that Stu was getting from Grandpa-great!

IMG_2764a

One of the tables during the actual meal :)

IMG_2776a

No comments: