1.26.2011

Freezer Meals!

For one of our mutual activities, we decided to make freezer meals for the compassionate service committee in our ward who would then give them to families in need. Overall it was a huge success and we had fun while doing it. We ended up making 14 meals! Here are some pictures of everyone in action :)

IMG_3284a

Here are two of the ladies I work with, Jade and Sage. I can’t tell you how amazing they are! They are such great leaders, friends and role models! I am honestly so lucky to know them!!

IMG_3281a

Mckell is one of our girls who is so much fun to be around!

IMG_3272

Sis. Gines (Stake YW Pres. and bishops wife), Yon Soo, and Mckell!

IMG_3270a

Some of the other leaders working at a station (the blonde gal is Lindsay, another counselor that I work with that I just ADORE… seriously I am so lucky to get to work with them!)

IMG_3274a

The entire group with all of our meals!

No comments: