4.30.2010

Aunt Kristin's Soccer Game

Kristin, Matt's sister, had two soccer games this past week. It is fun going to her games and I am excited to go to James' games when he gets older. It wasn't too terribly cold (probably in the 40s and 50s), but we bundled up just in case. James did surprisingly well and enjoyed being outside. Kristin is a great soccer player- she is a forward and in one of the games she scored a goal! Here are some pictures of us and Kristin during the games:


I was taking pictures and it felt like I took a thousand but only a few of them turned out well. Action shots are hard to take! Here is Kristin dominating the other team.

Kristin is in the midst of two defenders but with her awesome foot skills she was able to control the ball. Way to go Kristin!

Kristin is mid-air here. This is the game when she scored a goal :)

James doing an Elvis impersonation. This picture makes me laugh every time I look at it!

Crazy face I know, but since I don't have a lot of pictures with James, I thought that I would post this, even though it is very silly!

We are a happy family!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Great Pics! I love the Elvis one too! So cute! We are glad you made it to Alaska but we already miss you and are excited for you all to come back in the fall! Keep updating your blog please! :)