5.12.2010

My sick little baby :(

James was up all night last night and had a fever of 102! We aren't exactly sure what is wrong- the only other symptom is increased fussiness. We are thinking that he may have more teeth coming in because when his first two teeth came in he got sick and had an even higher temp. Hopefully this passes, but for now I just want to tell everyone how amazing my husband has been because he has been staying up with James so I can get some sleep since I go to work! Boy I love that guy!

1 comment:

Brice and Fallon said...

ugh Steph - so sorry. Claire has done that about 7 times in the last couple months. She has had this dang cough for 6 WEEKS now. We have been to the doctor 3 times and they are finally treating her for asthma. i hate it when our babies are sick. I hope James gets better soon!