11.10.2010

Thanksgiving Craft

So I DEFINITELY have the holiday 'itch'.

For the first time in my life I am listening to Christmas music BEFORE Thanksgiving..... and I LOVE it!

It seriously puts me in a more cheerful mood!

Don't get me wrong, I still love Thanksgiving- in fact, James and I did a craft today to send to our loved ones :)

We made lots more turkeys than are shown above, and I wanted to take pictures during the process, but a little boy with a messy hand does not mix with a camera.... so this will have to suffice. James loved doing this craft though. At first he was unsure of the squishy feeling, but as soon as he realized he was "stamping" his hand on paper, he LOVED it.

I also wanted to make the fingers different colors, but that was too hard with a 14 month old... maybe next year :)

Early Happy Thanksgiving!!

No comments: