7.31.2010

Camping Time!

Well, we went camping a few weeks ago and, as usual, I am a little late putting these pictures up. We were very fortunate to be able to stay in a friends cabin for 3 nights, so it made taking care of James a lot easier than I thought. There are tons of pictures, so sorry for the overload!

On the way to the cabin we had to stop and take a picture of this sunset. It was taken at 11 pm at night and the sun was barely setting. I am in my pj's because it was a four hour roadtrip and I wanted to be comfy!

Grandpa hanging out with James. The floor was plywood and I didn't want James to get a splinter while he crawled so I put gloves on him.

Sometimes James likes to do what we call the 'stinkbug' where he walks on his hands and feet with his booty in the air.

We had to take a picture of the outhouse!

I gave James one of Grandma Shipley's favorite treats, pumpkin seeds, and he loved them!

While we were camping, we decided to take a drive and go to multiple beaches- on one beach their were dead fish everywhere- yuck!

James walking to the water- it was pretty windy so we bundled him up!

In one of the towns nearby there was a little pond so we decided to take a picture there

Daddy and James

One of the many pretty views from our cabin

James loves cheerios and Aunt Ashley decided to have a little fun with him!

Mommy and James

One day we decided to visit the edge of Alaska- perfect photo moment!

It is so hard to get Matt to smile- silly guy!

Here we are at the other beach- it was much colder that day! As I was showing James the water, a big tide came in a got my feet all wet... James thought it was funny :)

Here is a happy picture of Daddy and James!

Matt having fun with James

Back at the cabin with Grandpa

One night we decided to do smores and while outside we noticed that the trees had hair growing off of the branches! So we took some off and had a photo shoot- here is one picture from that fun time!

No comments: