9.13.2009

Our newest addition

I know that I am very late in updating this blog, but better late than never! On August 31, 2009, our wonderful baby boy came into this world at 6:30 at night. His name is James and we weighed 8 pounds 8 ounces and was 20 and a half inches. He looks exactly like his daddy did when he was a baby. James has gray blue eyes with reddish-brown hair. He is the most pleasant baby ever! He is never fussy unless he is hungry, and is very alert and attentive when awake. Here are some pictures since the big day!

005- mom timing another contraction with her phone

At the hospital at 6 in the morning waiting to be induced since I was 9 days late. I was having contractions about 5 minutes apart and in this picture I am timing a contraction.

027- mom continuing to push

Here I am pushing- I ended up pushing for 3 and 1/2 hours! I was SO relieved when James was out!

036- James getting cleaned off

One of James’ first pictures!

038- James being weighed

James being weighed :)

041- mom holding James for the first time

The first time that I was able to hold James!

047- dad and James

Daddy and James together :)

001- dad studying with James after school is over

Daddy studying with James

004

What a handsome guy!

002-getting ready to take James home

005

009

James first bath!

023

027

028

DSCN1380

DSCN1384 - Copy

1 comment:

Hendershots said...

He is beautiful! I can't wait to meet him!